Here’s 5 social media sites to leverage in your online business:
1. Blogs - This is a great place for people to interact with you or your brand. Start a business blog today or become active on a blog that compliments your brand, not a competitors’ blog.
2. Video and Podcasting - Post a short “how to video” on You Tube or start your own podcast show and upload it to iTunes for maximum exposure.
3. Customer Reviews sites – Did you know that Amazon was the first to offer customer reviews for books. Now almost every big name retailer has a place where you can leave a review or read reviews others have left. Great way to see what people are buying and saying about popular products and services.
4. Social Bookmarking sites – These sites include Digg, StumpleUpon and Facebook pages where you like or Digg the page your reading.
5. Forums, Message Boards and Chat rooms – A places to gather information, ask questions, meet like minded people in your industry, network.
Pretty much anything you do online these days is a form of social media.
So get out there and promote your brand, we’re waiting to see what you have to offer!
Do share if you found this helpful